Re-forecast cashflow based on actual results
We are true “3 way” rolling forecast model. You can easily change the reporting period and include/exclude actual results to quickly see the results.
Balance Sheet Projection
- Add sub-accounts against your Balance Sheet accounts to provide more meaningful projections. Eg, add "Loan Repayments" under "Bank Loan".
- GST, PAYGW and Superannuation payable is automatically projected based on the Payment Terms you set (eg monthly v quarterly)
- Balance Sheet will re-forecast after you import the actual results.
- View cashflow at either an individual or consolidated bank account level.
- Nicely presented showing projected Cashflow from Operating Activities and Cashflow from Non-Operating activities with detailed breakdowns (if you “drop down” the account)
- Cashflow will re-forecast after you import the actual results. All accounts re-forecasted including debtors, creditors, GST, PAYGW and superannuation.